Sydney, New South Wales, 2027 Australia
Price Upon Request
5 BED | 5 BATH | Sydney, New South Wales, 2027 Australia
About Sydney, New South Wales, 2027 Australia
Showcasing unrestricted harbour views second to none, this masterfully architect designed home offers an abundance of remarkably detailed and appointed living and entertaining areas. With wide surrounding limestone terraces and completely glazed to the east and north, it creates a sense of space and fluidity.
Recently painstakingly renovated and taking luxury to new heights, it has up to six bedrooms, a large office with separate security entrance, private gym, air-conditioned wine cellar, a self-contained 1 bedroom guesthouse and boating facilities. The structure of the guest house had been largely preserved during the renovation to reflect the original design, concept and appearance of the property.
Commanding a perfect north-easterly aspect with an unparalleled 54 meters of water frontage and set on 2,396 sqm in one of Sydney’s most coveted streets, this home is truly a once in a lifetime opportunity.
– Spectacular harbour and Harbour Bridge views from almost every room
– Austrian natural wide plank oak floors throughout, imported and fitted by Mafi
– Casual living with access to entertaining terrace with built in BBQ and fire pit
– 54 meters of private water front with boat ramp providing access for swimming
– Luxury heated, granite coped infinity pool and spa with sundeck
– Large entertainer’s Boffi kitchen with solid black granite stain free bench tops
– Huge glass-surrounded master bedroom with harbour and Harbour Bridge views
– His and Hers separate walk in dressing rooms, en suite with harbour views
– Fully equipped gym, storage facilities, toilet, shower and private balcony
– CCTV security throughout the whole property, back to base alarms, built-in safe
– Lift access to each level, media room with views, undercover parking for six cars
– Air conditioned and controlled wine cellar for over 5000 bottles
Sydney Sotheby’s International Realty